Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jokes on valentine day



 Why do we celebrate Valentine's Day in February? Because it's the shortest month and we can't wait for it to be over!


What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine's Day? "I'm stuck on you!"


Why did the boy give his girlfriend a box of kleenex on Valentine's Day? Because she had a runny nose!


What do you call two birds in love? Tweethearts!


What did the Valentine's Day card say to the stamp? "I'm stuck on you!"


What did the painter say to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? "I love you with all my art!"


Why did the banana go out with the prune on Valentine's Day? Because it couldn't get a date!


What did one pickle say to the other on Valentine's Day? "You mean a great dill to me!"


What did the light bulb say to its lover on Valentine's Day? "I love you a watt!"


What did the paper clip say to the magnet on Valentine's Day? "I'm attracted to you!"


What do you call a Valentine's Day card from a cat? "Purr-fect love!"


What did the calculator say to the pencil on Valentine's Day? "You can count on me!"


What did the ghost say to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? "You make my heart go boo!"


Why did the baker go to therapy on Valentine's Day? Because he kneaded someone to talk to!


What did the astronaut say to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? "You're out of this world!"


What did the caveman say to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? "I love you more than mammoth meat!"


What did the crab say to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day? "You're my lobster!"


What did the caterpillar say to the butterfly on Valentine's Day? "Will you be mine for all of eternity?"


What did the computer say to its lover on Valentine's Day? "You're the only one for me, byte me!"


What did the book say to its lover on Valentine's Day? "I'm so glad we're on the same page!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments